The TAC-3000D is called the "Dive Light of Dive Lights".
Specifically made with Navy Seal mentality in mind, this impressive Tactical Dive Flashlight was made with the specific design for
military, law enforcement, self-defense, hunting, outdoor, and search & rescue. Not to mention, it boasts an impressive waterproof ability
according to the standard of IPX 8, which is perfect for up to 100M submersible under water.
Made of aviation aluminum, it has CNC machining structure with an anodized surface treatment.
The lens uses PC engineering with prevents the lens to ever burst while diving. With 5 Modes consisting of HIGH, MID, LOW, STROBE, and SOS, this is
Tactical Dive Light has intelligent control circuits which allow the impressive 5-speed memory for users to change modes at will - no matter where they are.
1. With three U.S. CREE XM-L 2 Led lights, brightness 3000LM, led life of
2. Intelligent control circuits, five-speed memory dimming circuit, convenient for user to change modes at will. (1) High: current 4500mA, brightness 3800LM (2) Mid: current 2000mA, brightness 1500LM (3) Low: current 450mA, brightness 380LM (4) Strobe : current 2000mA (5) SOS: current 4500mA
3. Vacuum plating smooth cup, high temperature resistance, anti-fall,
concentrating the effect perfectly.
4. Shell aviation aluminum, CNC machining, anodizing surface treatment.
5. The lens using PC engineering plastic, preventing the lens to burst more efficiently.
6. With two 26650 lithium battery with protected circuit board, continuously using 2 hours.
7. Specifications: 233mm (length) ¡Á 68mm (head diameter)¡Á 39mm(body diameter)
8. Special design for military, law enforcement, self-defense, hunting, outdoor, search, rescue and other special design, waterproof ability according to the standard of IPX 8, 100M submersible.
9. Net weight: 873g(including two 26650 batteries) -
695g(excluding batteries) Please Note:
High-brightness LED flashlight bright flashlight. In continuous operation will generate a lot of heat. To ensure the safe use carefully read the operating manual and the following warning and suggestions.
Do not turn the torch on the place unattended.
Do not give children to play or use a flashlight.
Do not let the torch¡¯s glasses direct sunlight.
Do not use the direct without the protection of rechargeable lithium batteries.
For a long time when storage or transportation of the flashlight, remove the battery.
Use a soft cloth to clean every six months torch thread, and use silicone oil lubrication of threads.
Do not use the oil from the petroleum refining exposure to water O ring. O ring will cause water damage.